GenEQ International Women's Day Speakers Panel
Date and Time
Online via Zoom
On International Women’s Day, people around the world come together to recognize and celebrate the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women and girls. It is a day to call for action to achieve gender equality for all women. Join us as we mark International Women’s Day at U of G!
In recognition of International Women’s Day, U of G’s GenEQ advisory group invites U of G faculty, staff and students to attend an online panel discussion featuring several of the University’s women leaders.
GenEQ International Women’s Day Panel
Tuesday, March 9 from 1:30 to 2:45 p.m.
Join us to hear from:
- Charlotte Yates, President and Vice-Chancellor
- Gwen Chapman, Interim Provost and Vice-President (Academic)
- Shauneen Bruder, Chair (Board of Governors)
- Martha Harley, Associate Vice-President (Human Resources)
- Chioma Nwebube, President (Guelph Black Students Association)
The panel will be moderated by Indira Naidoo-Harris, AVP (Diversity and Human Rights). A link to the Zoom panel will be sent to those who register.
Tell us what you would like to hear! When you register, you can suggest discussion topics for our panelists.